Welcome to Miracles World Records
The world record of miracles foundation.
The foundation of the world record of MIRACLES is established in 2012. It is an international organization guided by lofty ideal of encouraging human Endeavour and achievements in various fields of activity like arts education & science in which previous world records are broken by the innovative work of the aspirants an international jury is constituted to study, scrutinize and adjudicated the applications of various aspirants for the awards with merit and no other consideration as the guiding principle.The awards are given to persons which outstanding achievements to their credit as per the following guidelines.
- Adventurous activity that is harmful to the individual or the society shall not be encouraged. In case of any activity involving physical feats etc... By the young, the parents should take the responsibility for any accidents etc... In course of the performance.
- The activities of individuals or organizations shall generally benefit to the society by their extraordinary merit, specialization and social orientation and only such activities will be considered for the awards.
- Different categories like arts, literature, music, dance, painting & sculpture….Activities devoted to the up liftment of the society innovation in science and other technical fields etc… will be generally taken in to consideration for the eligibility of the awards.
- Students and young professionals who specialized in any one of the fields mention about or also eligible to apply for the awards.
- The applications submitted as per the pro-forma was enclosed will be thoroughly scrutinized by the panel of judges and their decision is final.
- No activity or educated process of the foundation shall be adjudication subject to scrutiny or action legal or otherwise by any extraneous individual or society.
GUIDELINES FOR ASPIRANTS
The person/child/society who apply for this world record should send their brief profile, press clippings, list of achievements and photographs of their earlier programs. This can be sent throw
post or e-mail.
The awards committee will verify the applications and announce the names of world record holders.
A001216 THE LARGEST BIRTHDAY GATHERING
PRASHANT PATEL (Born on Feb 27, 1971) Director, www.6ages.com of Ahmedabad, India organized the largest birthday gathering at narayani hotel & resorts, bhat village, Gandhi nagar on Jan 26, 2014. Looking for people born on Jan 26 Prashant’s team searched from schools, colleges, educational institutes, municipality birth registrations, insurance companies and other haunts. About 1000+ persons registered but finally 614 celebrated their birthday. more...
A001211 MAKING THE STATUE OF MAHATMA GANDHI BY USING 2 LAKHS IRON BALLS
A statue of Mahatma Gandhiji was made by the prominent sculptor Mr. KATURI RAVI CHANDRA, M.F.A, by using Iron Balls of different sizes. The total numbers of iron balls used for this were a number of 2 lakhs and weighing a total weight of 150 kg within a short period of 2 months. This deed was made by this sculptor for the celebrations of Indian Independence Day. more...
A001167 Opposite rotation of waist and neck
RUPESH RAJ (Born on Nov 28, 1967) of Vadodara, GUJARAT has an ability of moving opposite different body parts simultaneously. A dancer, he displays amazing flexibility in many TV shows showing six body parts movement in opposite direction (clockwise anti clockwise) in one minute. The most simultaneous opposing neck and waist rotations in one minute are 110 times. more...
A001201 LONGEST LAGHU VAJRASANA PERFORMANCE
AMRUTHA ANAND D/O R.ANANDA PADMANABAN (Born on July13, 1991) Chidambaram, TAMILNADU State, INDIA demonstrated laghu vajrasana, for 20 minutes, starting from 4:35 pm to 4:55 p.m on May 7th 2014, at Annamalai University, Chidambaram. more...
A001208 MOBILE CYCLE SCHOOL
ADITYA KUMAR (Born on July 18, 1970) Lucknow, India has been running a mobile cycle school in slums and streets for the last 20 years. Without charging any money, Aditya has been giving tuition's to children who have never seen a class room. Pedaling 50 to 60 km a day, he teaches in various locations from 10 a.m to 7 p.m in a month, Aditya teaches over 3,000 students. more...